View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2018, 01:28 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Help with my collection. How much is too much?

If your group makes at least some use of those figures, then keep them! I think each person would tell you something different as far as how many multiples to keep, but it should be your preference.

Here I go: 12 squads of minions is far more than I would ever use. I'm happy at 3 squads in my personsal collection. I typically play 300-600 point games with an average of 2-3 players per game. So, again, my personal opinion: shoot for 1 copy of unique figures, and 3 copies of commons.

Think about how many points and players are in your average game. If you guys like 1000 point games with huge maps, having 8 squads of 4th Mass or Minions really helps with the common horde theme, and I'm sure it looks pretty awesome on the table.

You could always try posting in the sales & trades area here, post everything you are looking to trade or sell, along with what you want in return.