View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2019, 11:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Initial Playtesting)

Because it’s the power that doesn’t feel right to me?

I’ll totally cop to letting the pre-testing discussion of the power go on too long. I just honestly didn’t have a huge preference over the nitty gritty of how the power functioned so I wasn’t providing a clear guiding backbone through the conversation, and that’s my bad.

But after playing 3 games, this is the power that’s still not sitting right with me. Trigger Man is great, Human Shield is great (if a bit niche at times), the design as a whole is fun. Brutality is just not where I envision it should be. I’m all for minor flavor powers, but after playing the current iteration, it just crosses the line into being too minor for my personal tastes.