View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2022, 07:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
ScapeCon II Map Pool

The ScapeCon II Map Pool features two components (just like last year): the 2-player maps, and the multiplayer maps (used exclusively for Multiplayer Madness). While three out of four multiplayer maps were used last year, only one out of seven 2-player maps was used at ScapeCon I (and none of the seven were ever used at GenCon).

Before each map is the quantity used in the pool (all 4x, except Bad Moon Rising solely based on terrain limitations). If a lot more players unexpectedly sign up, I'll adjust numbers and/or add another map. I don't know the quantities for multiplayer maps yet.

2-Player Maps:

The 2-player maps feature 2 Wargrounds of Scape maps, a ScapeCon II Map Contest map, a ScapeCon I Map Contest map, and a mapmaker making their ScapeCon/GenCon map debut.

4x Aeon by @Flash_19

2x Bad Moon Rising by @GameBear

4x Blackridge by @Flash_19 (please note that the image shows one battlement floating in the wrong place; the build instructions have the correct placement)

4x Desolation by @Flash_19

4x Odin Wept by @Typhon2222

4x Percolator by @Ulysses

4x Wingspan by @superfrog

Multiplayer Maps:

4-Player Map by @Flash_19
2x RotV, 2x RttFF, 1x FotA
1. Vydar_XLIII
2. OEAO

Frenzied by @Flash_19
1x RotV, 1x SotM, 2x TJ, 1x FotA
1. Boromir96
2. Boromir96
3. Boromir96

Manji by @GameBear
1x RotV, 1x SotM, 1x TJ, 1x Extra Ruins (1 Small and 1 Large)
1. Earl of Sandwich
2. Vydar_XLIII
3. OEAO

One Time At Scout Camp... by @BiggaBullfrog
1x SotM, 1x BftU, 1x TT
1. Sir HeroScape
2. Sir HeroScape
3. Vydar_XLIII

Map Makers (we're starting at 1:30 PM)
1. OEAO
2. Dragon Ruler
3. Chris Perkins
4. Earl of Sandwich
5. Johnny Frisbee
6. GucciiBoost
7. Vydar_XLIII (2-2:30 arrival)
8. Brean of Philly (2-2:30 arrival)
9. Sir HeroScape
10. Boromir96
11. Muskie
12. Earthling

Maybe:
1. Dysole

Last edited by OEAO; July 8th, 2022 at 05:27 PM.