View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2021, 12:30 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 4 Until 2/14

dok defeated me in a back and forth game tonight. I was playing Dzu-Teh x3, Q10, Raelin, and Bol, while dok had Microcorp Troopers x3, Hydra, and Raelin. This was the first time my two snow armies faced off against each other, and this board made it into a very grindy game. dok owned the Valda side, and I owned the Wannok side. We each very slowly advanced our armies, not throwing an attack until well into the third round. It was very cat and mouse game, me trying to deny Heavy Weapon specials on to Dzu-Teh and dok trying to get those while hiding from Q10. We ended up in a pretty slow paced game where I took a lead, killing about 6 Micros to about 3 Dzu-Teh, on the back of great defense rolls from the Dzu-Teh. dok was forced to move up Raelin and make a final stand with the Micros, and they managed to drop 3 wounds on Q10. Q10 held strong and brought the Micros under a squad, but he was too risky to put further order markers on. dok sent in the Hydra, who easily finished off Q10, and the duel between the Hydra and the Dzu-Teh was basically for the game. We both had some great blocks, but Hydra came out on top. Good game.