View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2023, 02:25 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Announcing HexiCon! April 19th, 20th-23rd, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Request for @MegaSilver and @OEAO , now that HexiCon is over could we have the events renamed with an "HC1" prefix (or something similar) so that they can be easily distinguished in views like this one https://heroscape.org/user/?userName=MegaSilver

Right now it is hard to tell without additional information which events Mega has played in as part of HexiCon vs ScapeCon, etc.
This is really more of a question for me, tbh.

Since tournaments are linked to conventions, there's no need to re-name anything. I just have to update pages to append the convention name wherever it's appropriate.

I just made a change to that page to pre-pend the convention name to each tournament (when applicable). Let me know what you think.