Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2018, 09:04 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Diplomacy

Each game is different. I can see a future game having better communication and being different countries, perhaps we have a better alliance.

I think the notion of - I cannot work with Kinseth because of X in future games, and no one else should either, is a extreme and taking EGS to another level. Trying to set a metagame up in all honesty.

In this game, it didn't work out, we had our issues and we couldn't get past them. The fact we both moved on eachother in the same season illustrates that. Part of playing diplomacy, is that your allies can be your enemies in split second. If I guard myself better from potential stabs, you should learn from what you have seen me do and try to do the same.

Anyways, i'd like to get back to finishing my EGS and agree to disagree about Bul-Gre bounce and its 1 million implications!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.