Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2018, 05:08 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I haven't been following this whole debate, but I will say this: if I'm Italy, cooperating with Austria, I am *deeply* troubled by an unannounced and unexpected move to (or build in) Trieste. If I continued in a partnership, it would only be with watching for stab opportunities, either way. Needless sowing of distrust, if none was intended.

If that's what happened. Which I haven't been following.
Well I was just showing another example, that moving into territories that neighbor supply centers of your neighbor, can be cause for alarm. The notion that "I own that supply center, so I can just walk into it with an army or fleet, and you shouldn't worry about it or tell me what to do, is kinda hogwash."

The actual instance was, Turkey moving A(Con) - Bul, and I being Austria, decided to bounce him without confirmation at Bul. But, we have beaten that dead horse

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.