View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Player Rankings Thread

Why would that cause a substantial amount of mistakes?

I think that more often than not, players first seasons are worse than their later seasons, since they learn a lot from online play. How many people have gone 5-1 and then regressed to their mean and had multiple seasons of going 1-3 or 2-2? I'd bet that the number of people who started 5-1 and then continued at a similar winning rate is much greater.

I am curious what happened with my dad's ranking then, if not the latter (the question was intended to be rhetorical).