View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Orc's Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Are the unit descriptions in the first post going to be updated with the units beginning with 'C' and so on? The current descriptions have been really useful/interesting for someone who's only really played this game casually up until now. I realise that Casters of Valhalla exists and kind of fulfils this purpose already, but the episodes out so far only cover up to the B+ units and it would be really interesting to see some commentary on the B rank and lower units.
Thanks for the interest!

My time has gone down the drain with law school (especially now that it's finals week). This is on my to-do list for early 2021 (along with recording and editing a bunch more CoV episodes so I have those ready to go and can post them throughout the next semester).