View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2019, 07:22 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: LC's Customs- Minotaur Stampede 01/02/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I overlooked that the Minoan Guards are Unique! That does help quite a bit with their power level then. It feels weird to put bonding on a Unique Squad, but that could be just me.
I thought maybe that was the case. I often do that myself when looking at squads. That does not change the validity of a lot of your input, however.

For the Guards:
I am going to change Intimidating to trigger only when attacking and Bull-Wark to trigger only when defending. I am going to go with the wording from the official cards to clear up any clunkiness.

For Brorok, perhaps...
Quote:
Bull Headed
After placing Order Markers and before rolling for initiative, you may reveal the number 1 Order Marker on this card to activate Bull Headed for the duration of the round. When Bull Headed is active, if Brorok is engaged with 2 or more opponent's figures add 1 to his Attack and Defense Values.
And...
Quote:
Sound the Charge
After taking a turn with Brorok you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do you may move up to 3 Minotaurs you control up to 4 spaces each. Figures moved with Sound the Charge must end their movement within 4 clear sight spaces of Brorok. Any figures who are engaged when moved with Sound the Charge will take any leaving engagement attacks.