View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2018, 04:33 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Orc's Tips to Improve Fast

I read this last week but somehow forgot "4. Range on Height Fallacy" when I was playing at Louisville NHSD. @NecroBlade beat me by a slim margin (two one-life heroes) but I could have won if I did not go for height and instead stay out of range, especially since I was playing with 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters who get 9 range when they don't move. I will have to remember for next time.

I did do better at the odds fallacy - as not just playing for the one attack but also what is better in long run, but it would help for me to memorize the Probability Tables.