View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Orc's Tips to Improve Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
"I should have had this guy one hex to the right".
This was one other thing I wanted to comment on as well. There are many reasons a single space could be important. Stay in or out of an aura. Prevent an opponent from engaging you, or having height advantage for an attack. Make sure you ca get where you're going next turn. Leave room for another one of your units, etc. Every single space matters (and I've just caused a lot more AP in a lot more players ).
Thanks for the feedback! This is a big one for me. The chance that anyone gets every single placement in a game of Scape right is absurdly low, and acknowledging those small mistakes has helped me to clean up my game so much.