View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2010, 01:29 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla-nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
Thanks for checking in, KC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Swarm Gruts - 10 figures for 50 Points, and they dodge start zone restrictions? Super broken. Even worse than Gordyrr.
This is a very interesting observation because, looking at the card, I can see how you would read it that way. I don't *think* it's what Krysto intended, I think for every squad in your start zone you *may* purchase another squad & keep it out of the start zone, but it's yet another way to misunderstand one of Krysto's cards.

I really like many of his ideas, but it's telling that, of the 5 cards, there have been drastically different readings of the operation of powers on 3 of them.
That is why I held off my vote on them. I wanted to know exactly what was meant. If it was 10 figs for 50 points- no way. If it was purchasing 50 points of figs to sit on the sidelines, I didn't understand the need for it. The AE and Rechets of Bogdan are different since you must place them on the sidelines at the beginning, it is not an option. However, since that is a personal play preference I would have been open to them. However, since my fellow judges voted no, it was a moot point to seek an answer to my question.

As I stated in my original post on krysto's figs, I am in agreement with DS, I really like krysto's ideas. He needs to keep creating for sure.