View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2018, 05:25 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Nhah Scirh Cultists

Since the Clones, Crossbowmen, Sentinels, and Skorize are all officially accepted as sculpts, would it be possible for the alternate cards to get added to the OP? I initially mistook the text to mean that each of those was the name of one of the figures until I read further into this thread.

Also, I've noticed that almost all of these options are pricy or hard to find now, but there are still Hybrids from the same faction that look very similar:

I know that we're of course free to proxy in our own games as we see fit, but I was wondering if these could fit the same bill of the Crossbowmen/Sentinels as being close enough to be treated as the same by C3V. These are guys that I could see myself using at a tournament someday, so I'd hate to purchase cheaper sculpts that I can't actually use.