View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2019, 10:39 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Orc's Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
What are everyone's thoughts on Venoc Vipers? We've both got them at B+, and on my old list I actually had them above Arrows and Blades! I lost to Megasilver once with a tron army, where he killed ~10 glads in the space of 2 order markers. They made a few apperances in day two of some of the RtW years and those players went deep.
Yeah, I think B+ is about right for Venocs. Maxing threat range on them helps even out the fact that they have 0 defense, and Frenzy is good, but variance keeps them in check.
@OrcElfArmyOne

Great list! Any chance we can get your descriptions for the rest of the characters in the original post?
Thanks! I plan on continuing again in a few weeks after GenCon once I have some time.