View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2019, 05:24 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: How will C3V units affect the Metagame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
OK, well, you're weird. I've certainly heard discussions about the value of unique squads and 1xmezzos w.r.t. the time limit.

I've had several games go to the time limit in the main event over the years, although it's less than one a year on average. I don't believe I've ever been the slower player in a game that went to time.

(I definitely don't win the title in 2017 without an absurd Marro Warrior run in the semifinals. They are crazy.)
Lol, that may be true. I'm sure that's something some people consider (which is why I'm only talking for myself here). I think the value of 1x Mezzos is just in the power level of usually needing to take three casualties before losing an attack and the board control that offers; I think William at least is in the same boat as me for that. I've always been in Ken's camp where we don't really go to time, so we don't really think about it.

I remember that game. MWs just sometimes go off.