View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2021, 03:31 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Honored Soul-Guides (Lantern Geists) - Playtesti

@Scytale , please correct me if either of the below answers is incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
I might play these tonight in a test game. So with the current "last will" power, you can bring Allistair back twice to benefit the MacDirks for two extra rounds? Even though he has no power, the benefit comes from the warriors, correct?
Yes. The MacDirks gain extra attack dice from their own Highland Fury power, which is not negated by Last Will.

Quote:
So if I brought back Heracles twice, the second time back he would get no bonus against large and huge, could not throw and could not use the "X" marker, correct? The first round back he would have his powers for the whole round?
Correct; Heracles would only be able to use his special powers during the first round that he was revived, since the negation occurs right before his destruction at the end of the round.