View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2020, 08:49 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

G-Man, G-Money, G-zizzle, G-String.

What is happening, my friend? So glad you stopped by and waved to us. How's the family doing? That daughter of yours must be owning the world by now.

Glad you like the customs, it's been a team effort and we are thrilled with the results. More are on the way from each lead designer (Lil, Jr, A3n and Matt). I hope you're still playing with both Heroscape and whatever naughty games you got into that drew you away from here all those years ago.

One of these days I'm going to surprise you and log on to Mrs. Helm's Facebook so that I can comment on one of your posts. At least I think the Facebook still exists. I'm a dinosaur and I'm still trying to figure out how to use the google.