View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Canary (II) (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
What happens if say she attacks from low ground and rolls no blanks and switches position so she now has high ground? Does she now roll an additional die for height advantage?
Wouldn’t think so, since dice were already rolled. It’s prevent the defender from having height advantage though.
That's the intent, and for that reason exactly.

I'm hoping we can pin down 160 as a cost here, so I'm definitely happy to tweak the exact pips on MMA. Those were just the ones in discussion at the time, and I think they work pretty well with the theme. My knowledge of MMA is that three things happen: you grapple with people, you punch them over and over again, you hit them really hard in the head. So those are my three pips.

And yeah, Canary Cry is off the original. Don't mind toning it down a bit (or up, in theory) if it's too attractive as an option.