View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2019, 09:20 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] Pre-Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Now that I'm not on mobile

I feel strongly about a few of these - the Leyline Phantoms I'm very excited for. There was also a draft of Chandra with her having two SAs like Q10. I think that's a very viable option.
To be specific, that idea for Chandra was using a version of Mimring's Fire Line Special Attack and a normal Explosion Special Attack, providing two different multi-target options that introduce some existing mechanics to newer players for the set.

There was also another idea that used Mimring's Fire Line, but let her choose two lines leading away from her instead of one.