View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Thanks for the video. Really to fun to relive that one. A lot going on in this game on both sides.

The one thing I'll explain directly was the discussion around my move in on Dysole when I was down to 4 banshees. I didn't hear it get brought up in the game, but the reason was the thrall and Pounce. If I do nothing, I am giving Dysole as least 1 free 5v3 pounce attack, and with an initiative switch another one (likely 5v2 on the second one). That result would have been a loss in the game and had a reasonable shot of happening, and even 1 pounce was devastating. That was not acceptable for me, so I decided to go in aggressively at that time, and it paid off quite well. (Even though I probably threw something at the screen when I missed the 3v1 attack on the Thrall)

Overall, Dysole just played amazingly well (her counting skill notwithstanding). The precision with which she used the bonding heroes was exceptional to see.
Thanks for that explanation! That makes a lot of sense, so I'm glad you brought it up because preventing the 5v3 didn't stick out to either of us. (Well, not to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Flash knew all along and just let me go along with what I was saying. )
That was a great game indeed! Thanks again Bigga for letting me join in on this one!

And yes, I totally knew it all along! I just figured I should let Bigga finish the monologue he was in the middle of.

I appreciate that added perspective KD - always fun to hear what's going through player's heads throughout the game, especially when they're great players like you and Dysole!

By the way, @Dysole - I really wish I had seen the Darkwing Duck pun during the screencast. I would've drawn attention to its awesomeness.

Or should I say, dangerousness?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog