View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2020, 09:19 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Detective Chimp (Breathing)

Very interesting! First note - I'd probably want the d20 roll and the height number in Ape Escape to match. I think 12 spaces high is reasonable for him and it makes it all a bit simpler to remember.

For the meat and potatoes here - really fun, and I'm glad he plugs into the Investigator faction, which I'm hoping can pin down a "looking at Order Markers" theme, on the DC side at least. I like that with Elongated Man, you can choose to use his power first, clear the X off of an opponent's card, and see what other markers are there.

I would like him to work a bit better with Question, though. Currently it's unclear if you need to reveal the OM that you view, but those powers sort of imply it - if it's not revealed, how do you know it's active? I think making it a "view" power and making the powers only work with that opponent, who can "corroborate" what the OM is without officially "revealing" it for a multiplayer game, would make sense.