View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 10:53 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
After a great expansion was added to the Ankh: Gods of Egypt KS, I've decided to back it, despite the finance controversy I mentioned upthread. Eric M. Lang has disclosed how the game works in several prepublication videos for the first time in his myth trilogy, of which this is the third design. More importantly, the draft rules book is on the KS page for anyone to check out as well!
Backed as well (I’m all in, except for the art book). The nice thing about this is it should hold its value like the previous two have, so if for some reason I don’t like it, it shouldn’t be too hard to get rid of it.