View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2022, 02:19 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Before I Forget Again

DARK FULCRUM

Yes! A showdown between Fulcrum fighting on the side of good and its evil twin DARK Fulcrum. A fight for the ages. Good and evil hang in the balance! Oh it's Fulcrum with Shadows. Okay I guess. *disappointment noises*

#DysoleMapReviews

All kidding aside, I don't think I really got a chance to judge this map since most of the fight took place right outside the hill on the right start zone. It was basically a melee vs melee fight and most of it was just me advancing to that spot and then whittling down everyone in that spot. I think changing the line of shadow is probably a good call, but it played almost no impact in my game. Everything else seems fine but only playing on 1/4 of the map, I'm not sure how good of a feel for the map I got.

~Dysole, noting that it did feel a bit static for what was basically a melee v melee match but that feels inevitable