View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2009, 01:11 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Burnt by Ebay - Help needed.

Hello everyone,

I decided to buy Battleball on Ebay and got one at a good price. The description said it was used (which I did not mind) and that the seller thought most of the pieces were in the box. (Fine, with me, since I got it for $4.99). But when I opened the box, and starting taking out the gameboard I starting gagging from the overwhealming black mold growing on the game! Seriously. How does someone sell a game that is unusable? The gameboard is awful, the box has to thrown away, and there are no instructions provided. So I have the battleball figures, dice and few pieces that are not infected with mold. Needless to say, I am pretty upset.

I know the seller sold this game is this shape, without regard for his customer. The only solace I have is that I got all the figures and dice for a good price ( less than a Expansion pack). So it is not a total loss.
I can also build the field using Heroscape, so no biggie there. But I do need the rules! Without the rulebook, the game is useless to me and that is why i am writting this post.

Can someone send me a copy of the rulebook for Battleball? If someoane could scan it and send it to me via email, I'll take it to Kinko's and print it out. Or if someone has a copy made, I'll pay them a reasonable cost for the book. I just need the rules, so I can enjoy my purchase.
Please contact me via PM if someone can help me out.

Thanks for listing to my rant.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; June 5th, 2009 at 01:13 PM. Reason: spelling error