View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2013, 09:24 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 13

OK, so Version 13 is finally here! I know, you've all been waiting with great anticipation for this release! Break out the root beer and skittles!

Thanks to everyone who helped with the new version, and if I missed you in the acknowledgements above, it's not you, it's me. There's a ton of data all across this site on the official and custom units, and I've tried to pull as much of it together as I could. In addition to all the new units and new data (Color Schemes! Special Power Stuff!), the spreadsheet will also let you "save" armies in a way that can be sorted, stored, and shared. Of all the upgrades, I think this is potentially the most useful.

I hope you find this useful, and let me know if there are errors, suggestions, etc.

Scape on!