View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Helmsverse League International

BLACKFIRE

I like the direction that both of you are heading with the OM and the Flying triggers for her bonus. My only concern is to not strip some other characters of the uniqueness that defines them. Black Adam adds attack dice for revealed OMs and Hawkgirl gets bonuses against Flyers (well at least on her SA).

Still, I think we can definitely make Blackfire incorporate those two elements. I would leave out the Tamaranian bonus as it only affects one other figure (or against herself if some players do that kind of thing).

JEALOUS RAGE
When Blackfire attacks a figure with the Flying or Stealth Flying special power and at least one revealed Order Marker on their card using a normal attack, she receives two extra attack dice.

Or based on official Brandis Skyhunter:

JEALOUS RAGE
If Blackfire is attacking a figure that has the Flying or Stealth Flying special power and at least one revealed Order Marker on their card using a normal attack, add 2 dice to Blackfire’s attack.

I'm not sure if this fits with your original version but I thought I'd throw it out there for discussion.

Last edited by Matt Helm; August 29th, 2020 at 02:01 PM.