View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:12 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What you guys from the Steam Summer Sale?

Steam? Valve can take its cold and calculated monopoly tactics, turn it sideways, and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Although when I see games I like I'll find other ways to get them. Last weekend I installed Fallout 4, really excited to play it a little this coming weekend, as I never had the chance to check out anything about it yet. In Fallout 3 I made a character that was almost pure stealth and rifles/guns. This one I will probably do either a meathead tank melee psycho, or a stealthy melee assassin. No charisma because I 100% plan on murderizing almost everything and everyone I see, as I did in the last Fallout.