View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:35 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: DFW Draft Tournament 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Say that I bring two Unique Squads and two of a single Common Squad. Can I use my two remaining squad slots to bring another Common Squad, or do I have to use Unique Squads at that point, since I have brought two Common Squads already?
Yes, you can use the last two slots to bring two of another common squad, two different common squads, two unique squads, a common squad and one unique, etc.

Quote:
Could I bring three different sets of two Common Squads to fill in my six slots?
Yep

Quote:
Also, are there any limitations on Common Heroes?
No, same for uncommon heroes

Quote:
And for the drafting process, is each player limited specifically to the 12 Army Cards that they brought (plus any terrain specific commons), or do they draft from a combined pool of both theirs and their opponent's cards?
You draft from the combined draft pool of 24 cards brought by you and your opponent plus any cards for the map.

Quote:
This is just determined by the expansion sets used in a map, right? So if a map used one Volcarren Wasteland and one Thaelenk Tundra, only one of each Common Squad will be available to draft.
Correct

Quote:
If a map doesn't use any expansion sets, will it still have some unique commons (such as Marro Drudges for SotM maps), or will every map just use at least one expansion set?
If a map has no terrain that has a specific unit associated with it, it won't have any map specific units (extremely rare). A unit will be available per the number of expansions included in the build.

Quote:
In all honesty, I'm really happy that we'll have a larger pool to choose from. Do all C3V/SoV units need to be rebased on official HeroScape bases (for the purposes of ladders and whatnot), or is it fine if only the double-based figures are rebased?
You can leave C3V/SoV units on their original bases if you want.

Quote:
Also, I assume that by C3G, you meant C3V, since Marvel isn't allowed?
Correct, thanks for the catch. Changed in the OP.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".