View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2019, 01:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Book of Mon-El (Breathing Period)

Okay, here's my initial thoughts;
1.I lowered his life to put him closer to Superboy's level. I'm not against further stat drops, but he is basically a Kryptonian so I want to keep him in that general area.
2. I'm hoping I can get him to 340 so he can be an alternative to Clark in a lot of builds. (That was his role in the comics for a long time too so it fits.)
3. I really want to try to get Daxamite Defense back in there again, if possible. It just feels so thematically correct to me.
4. I believe Spidey was saying he'd want Inspirational Valor to be more like a viking spirit and only apply to one figure. I could see that happening, and it might be a bit OP as is.
5. Lead Antidote might not be 100% thematically accurate. He generally doesn't carry it on him as far as I remember, and only needs to take it every 24 hours. However, I do think the lead weakness is a big thematic element that needs to be covered in some manner. I'm happy with how it works now but I wanted to throw it out there in case it would be a problem.
6. Speaking of Lead Antidote, I'm thinking of dropping it down to 2 wounds instead of 3. Thoughts?

EDIT: There are two Mon-El minis. Ronin has pics of one, but it's the second one I really want. I'll link Ronin's pics for now but I want to change to the other one if I can. I'll see about purchasing it, but I'm not sure yet.