View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2018, 02:23 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Astroking112's Custom Units [Update 6/2/18]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey McGreggor View Post
I gotta say, it would be funny as hell to just pick up an annoying figure like a deathreaver and just throw it into lava.
And at 130 points I'd say he's pretty fair too, only complaint I might have is his health, I'd probably reduce it to 5 and give him a defense of 7 to compensate for it but overall he looks like a fun hero to play, especially since he bonds.
I played a game with Heracles against some Deathreavers and Nilfheim when testing Eltris, and Throw was a huge relief for dealing with those pesky rats. Even without lava, there's likely a 50% chance of killing a squad figure with a throw, to boot.

Why do you feel like the health is too high? I was looking at Valguard as an inspiration for being able to afford some leaving engagement attacks (to improve the strength of his bonding), but I'm open to changing it. I'm not set on the current values yet.

I'm hesitant to go up to 7 defense because that reminds me of Q9 a little too much, but I was pretty heavily considering 6 Life with 5 Defense for a while. I'd like for him to be bulky, but I'm hesitant to make anything that's too tough to take down.

Thanks for the feedback! You've given me some good stuff to consider.