View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Probably missing something but he looks OK.
There may be some combo to exploit the three figure movement.
He is so fragile, I doubt he will be an issue.
Actually, looking at it again, I might as well lower it to 2 figure movement. He moves on his normal move, then 2 more figures move. That still gets all 4 members of his "team" moving in one turn.

I don't think there's too much he could do that Martian Manhunter can't, but I don’t exactly want him being 300 points
Quote:
LEAD FROM BEHIND
If the Doctor is unengaged, all figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces add 1 to their defense, and instead of attacking normally with the Doctor, you may move up to 2 figures you control up to 4 spaces.