View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

while I was typing that out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If you are willing to wait for buildings, I could see a power that lets them start in a building and then as Bats suggested they cannot be targeted unless they do something first.
Having them be able to start the battle "spawned" in spots in buildings and things like that could be really cool! I hardly think they'll be a top priority for design, so I'll hold off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
This is from the first episode of the new series correct?
Just found out a female co-worker is a a Who fan and Eccelston is her favorite.
The Autons were in the 1st episode of the 3rd Doctor, the 1st appearance of the Master, 1st episode of the 9th Doctor, and the S5 finale of the new series.

Always exciting to find a new Who fan!