View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2009, 03:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: A post about the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
I could have sworn I had a post earlier. It's the strangest thing. . .

Anyway, to summarize what I said earlier, I agree with Lord Pyre that this community rocks. But I am disheartened to hear that sometimes people don't post because they are afraid of getting bad rep. Why else read anything but the first post in each thread unless you want to hear what others think? Unless it is completely useless, people should feel free to post. But like I said, this site rocks, including the strong taste of irony.

Hooray for censorship!
Huh, just noticed that your post was deleted.

But you seem to have the wrong idea of what I was trying to say. Ever hear the phrase "think before you speak?" The rep system makes us think more, because if we just post something stupid without thinking about what you just said, there's a high chance someone'll get you for it. No one wants a red box, so stupid comments that would cause nothing but trouble are cut down tremendously.
I said in the first post that I've deleted posts that I've written because they were stupid and wouldn't have helped anything. A joke once in a while is okay, but I've cut down saying stuff that is just plain stupid or offensive.