View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2021, 12:23 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: AOTV General Discussion

Trading playtests could be another good avenue to pursue, though if the reason that some units aren't getting many playtests is just because people don't want to play with them, then we might need to rethink some things.

I share Capt. Stupendous' concerns about wanting existing pod members to feel important, albeit the system is really set up to have 7 different votes, when none of our pods are hitting those numbers right now. In any case, I'd want to stress that the goal of adding members to pods is not to redesign units, but to finish them. I think that the majority of our designs are in a pretty nice place, and I really don't want to undo any work. Unless the design is showing major flaws in Testing or something, then I think that adding the PLs should just be used to close out the design with enough activity to keep the project moving. This also was the original plan to ensure that pods are completed, but I'm fine with ensuring that the remaining active members don't mind the help. The Pod Main Threads would be a good place to do a status check and discuss on a pod-by-pod basis if members want the extra help.