View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021, 07:51 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Gonna chime in here to say that I was once an enthusiastic customs creator with an ever-growing catalogue of units to my name and a burning desire to get a unit through the SoV. I was repeatedly frustrated by my inability to get a unit into the SoV, and I'd be lying if I said I never carried a chip on my shoulder over that frustration. I got over my resentment pretty fast, but it was a thing for a hot minute.

Scytale knows what he's talking about. If you want people to give attention to your customs thread, give attention to theirs. It's a real "if you build it he will come" sort of thing.

I highly recommend Scy's articles- read them, read the creations posted by others on this forum (old and new), read the feedback those creations received. It'll improve your game, and it'll improve your mindset. I know it improved mine.