View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2021, 05:59 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Custom Competition Balanced Unit Costs: Delta/Delta+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
And here's an only slightly worse version of the DELTA ARMY BUILDER SPREADSHEET that features these values.
Thank you for this update.

In the Google Sheet (EDIT: and also the embedded table), it seems that some VCs are tagged/highlighted to indicate their origin, but others are not. Is there some way I can help bring that up to date?
Yeah that's a vestige of the original version that @The_X_Marker originally made that I was working from.

If you make a copy of mine and update it, go ahead and give me the link and I'll merge those updates back.

Another option would be to add a field in the first spreadsheet for VC status. This would be much easier to maintain.
Whichever you think is best is fine with me. In general, I prefer to have things defined in one place and then referenced everywhere else, so that updates have to be made in only one place and everything else copies them by formula. (The red/blue highlighting is handled automatically by conditional formatting.)

By "the first spreadsheet" do you mean one of the tabs in the Google workbook, or something else?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list