View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2014, 07:32 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
With Façade, can't I just substitute Attacked with targeted? I don't really have to jumble up the words, do I?
No, you don't have to jumble the words. In general though, it's best to follow official precedent when possible. I copied the wording from the Nakita Agents' Smoke Powder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
What do you think is a good point cost for Cormin? I would love to see just about where you put him.
Like I said, with his attacking power I wouldn't put him less than 75pts, probably more. A natural 5 attack is quite strong. If you drop it to 4 Attack, I could see him drop into the 60pt range. 65 maybe.
Wow, so an attack boost of 1 puts him up +10 points? Its just one attack, but I suppose it can be a great assassination tool. However, that 5 attack will just as easily be a bane to yourself, due to Stab In The Back.

Eh, who cares about the Nakita Agents. I'm trying not to be too mainstream.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs