View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
With Façade, can't I just substitute Attacked with targeted? I don't really have to jumble up the words, do I?
No, you don't have to jumble the words. In general though, it's best to follow official precedent when possible. I copied the wording from the Nakita Agents' Smoke Powder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
What do you think is a good point cost for Cormin? I would love to see just about where you put him.
Like I said, with his attacking power I wouldn't put him less than 75pts, probably more. A natural 5 attack is quite strong. If you drop it to 4 Attack, I could see him drop into the 60pt range. 65 maybe.