View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2018, 05:01 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New to Heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
@Astroking112 From what I've looked at so far I agree! I just ordered the figure for Omegacron
He's one of the ones that I really like! Now I just wish that I had some Omnicron Repulsors to use with him.

I also recommend keeping an eye on the Miniatures Announcement thread. Given the nature of the project, many of the figures become rare/expensive by the time that the design is released, but this thread contains announcements that the figure will be used by C3V at some point. It may take a long time (in some cases, several years), so if you ever find these figures for cheap, it's worth it to keep them in the back of your mind.