View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2019, 03:11 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quick Thoughts

Listened to the first one as the second one looks to be quite long and I don't have that time at the moment. Good things. I think I rank Romans, Dwarves, Chasers in double blind but it's an order I'm flexible to. (I do want to note that dok's 2015 army played Romans x2, MBS so it's possible to "splash" Romans like you do dwarves, but I do think there's a larger dropoff between the massed version and the splash version with Romans or Chasers than with Dwarves)

I also think the merciful Q10 is better than Frosty and Kaemon due primarily to 8 range and large immunities.

Also completely agree about A-/B+ scape vs A stuff. Q9 and 4th are some of my least favorite units because they win boringly.

~Dysole, looking forward to the future