View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2014, 05:42 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Escape (First Crack Variant) Format Discussion

Unfortunately, my dad and I only have two games we can play in. Just because everyone didn't use the strategy doesn't mean it isn't an issue. It seems your focus is on the fact that suicide isn't a top tier strategy. I feel it is; my dad and I both used it and won our games. I'm not really sure what more evidence I can give. There is more work needed to fix Escape than "you can't attack your own figures". I don't know what the solution is, but I would like to see more testing done with the changed format than was done with the original if it is to be used online again.