View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2020, 01:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Marvel Cinematic Universe Workshop

MCU WORKSHOP

@Mythic requested it, and he gets it. Thought it might be fun to brainstorm up some takes for some of the characters in the MCU that vary more distinctly from their comic counterparts or don't even have direct comic counterparts. Some examples;
  • Spider-Man
  • Star-Lord
  • Falcon
  • Black Panther
  • Loki
I thought it might be fun to do kind of a topic of the week thing, where we take a look at one character at a time and build up an idea of what we might want that character to look like, before moving onto another one.

It's also worth looking into what, if any, comic history the characters have. I know there have been quite a few prequel mini-comics for the various movies, so I'd assume a fair amount of the characters at least have something. If not, it might be worth discussing a little rule-bending.