View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: How strict should unique be...

I honestly hope that they don't introduce common squads into this game. Ever. Common squads kinda got outta control in Heroscape. I like the Unique only dynamic so far in AotP. Everything works well.

Since you only have space in your army for 1 or 2 units, anyway, I don't see that common squads would really add much to the game. I mean at most, you'd probably be able to have 3 common squads, plus your Planeswalker. Is that any better than a Unique Squad and Unique hero?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations