View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Vote For Initial Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
No, you still need a minimum 5 yea votes and I'm counting 2. I'd tag @A3n since he's expressed an interest in Dr. Who and has the mini's for the card, I imagine he'd give you a yea once he had a chance to look things over. I don't think he's on HS.com every day anymore though so he may have just missed the fact the thread was started up. Any other retried heroes that have expressed interest in the Dr. Who workshop I'd hit up as well if there are any.
Okay, I know @IAmBatman and @Tornado were also at least somewhat interested.

Can I ask for clarification on the meaning of the 48 hour clause that I quoted? I assumed it meant that if a proposal received no Nay votes within 48 hours then that proposal passed.