View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2016, 01:57 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Jinx

The Book of Jinx

C3G DC WAVE 31
YEAR OF THE VILLAIN

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Teen Titans set.
Its model number and name are #007 / Jinx.

Character Bio -
Jinx is an Indian elemental sorceress who draws her magic from the solid, natural ground. This is why she must have contact between the ground and her bare feet at all times, or else her magical abilities become weakened or lost altogether. Jinx also has precognitive abilities that allow her to sense danger moments before something happens. She has been an enemy to the Teen Titans, Superman, and the Outsiders primarily as a member of the Fearsome Five, fighting alongside Gizmo, Mammoth, Psimon and Shimmer.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 07:58 PM. Reason: png