View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2019, 09:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Draugr Thrall (Design Phase)

I think these guys are pretty much good to go after recent workshopping. I went with Subservient for class. We also have Servile, which is kind of a redundant class, but I don't think it works as well here.

For miniature, the current ones listed actually have slightly different color schemes, but I figure I'd put both anyways.

Unfortunately they both run $3-6 apiece, which is a bit pricier than ideal for a generic unit like this. Of course we can always proxy with other skeletons, but if anyone has a cheaper "skeleton with vaguely Norse looking weapons/armor" laying around that'd work, too!