View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2010, 01:32 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: mac122's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
My biggest grief with your card is the S.A.Not to insult the idea but I'd
tone the attack down(cause they're lasers)and it hits 3 times.This would cause everyone of my customs to get slaughtered.
Or the majority of my dudes all together.Why does his S.A. overpower him so?
If you toned down that S.A. come and drop the Jump Jets to 3 Move for
10 height.He'd be killer on castle maps!

Btw, feel free to send neg rep my way if my ideas totally destroy your dude.Or check out my Customs and insult themI'd love the critisism
and maybe you'll find new troops to add to your army.flameslayer93 offers his customs to all

That's the kind of critique I'm looking for. I'm not only a newbie in customs, I've only had the game since I got a huge box of it at a silent auction this past summer (Master set, Road to the Forgotten Forest, and Fortress of the Archkyrie for $10!). I still have a lot to learn.

So, what do you think for Pulse Lasers, reduce the range to 3, the attack to 2, or reduce the targets to 2? I thought about making more of a double attack on one target, but I wanted this to be more of an anti-squad attack.

Also, I see what you are saying about the Jump Jets. Maybe I'm letting my old Mechwarrior Mercenaries computer game playing influence me - you could fly half-way up a mountain with jump jets in that game.

So, if I cut the jump jets back to a more normal HS level make a cut in the range or attack in pulse lasers, do you think this would be able to stay at 150 or would I need to bump it up?
Thanks.