Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 31st, 2009, 04:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
flameslayers custom soldiers(new guys 4 summer added)

Hello everyone. Im new and i have a couple people but im not so sure about their points. Enjoy what you see!

As i've noted somewhere(maybe)this one is my absolute favorite
Wish I had a card

Azte...unique
4life.........Utgar
6move......guardian
1range.....wolf
4attack....protective
4defense..med5.........80pts

Ruin Drain S.A.
Range5 Attack2
If you damage a figure but do not destroy it, you may remove that many
wounds from Azte.

my disgaea homeage:

Laharl.......unique
5life...........Jandar(?)
5Move.......Overlord
1range.......Demon
5attack.....loud
3Defense....med5.......help pricing!!!!!!!

Nightsever S.A.
R-1 A-8
This may only be used once per game.Hits same guy twice.Won't work on ninjas.

Prinny Baseball
Laharl begins with 3 Prinny counters on his Army card.Remove one to inflict one wound on any clearsight figure within 4 spaces of Laharl.This has lob of 7 levels.
Here are a pair of my most favorite snakes...the

my favorite snakes

Flametail Vipers(2 troops)...unique
1life...Ullar
7move...Vipers
1Range...hunters
4attack...tricky
4defense...med5......120pts

slither(same as their Armoc brothers')

Flametrap
When a Flametail Viper survives an attack roll the 20D.If you roll a 1-13
nothing happens.Roll 14-18 to inflict 1 unblockable wound to the attacker.
Roll 19-20 to inflict a wound or put 1 flametrap marker on this army card.

Flaming Serpent
Before your attack and if this card has at least 2 flametrap counters on it 1 Flametail may remove all Flametrap counters to destroy 1 common squad figure within 9 clearsight spaces.Your Flametail Vipers may not attack this turn.

My guys love blowing everything up.Except these guys.

Morrucaddi Corpses...common(3troops)
1life.......undead
5move......Utgar
2 range....servants
2attack....wild
2defense...med4

Revival Stance:When a Morrucaddi Corpse recieves one or more wounds from either a normal attack or a special attack.If you roll a 14 or higher,
ignore all wounds to that figure.Revival Stance may only be attempted 4
times per round.
Speed Kick:If a morrucaddi corpse attacks an adjacent figure, roll one extra attack dice if this figure has height advantage.

they hunt for the sneakiest

Marro Officer.....common hero
1 life................Utgar
6move..............Marro
6range..............Wild
3attack............Officer
3defense..........med4.....50pts

Detection:The abilities that stop disengagement attacks are nullified on any figure within 3 clear sight spaces of a Marro Officer.

As before any feed back is appreciated!

Last edited by flameslayer93; June 1st, 2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: new troops' statistics were found/made
Old December 31st, 2009, 05:38 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart
Re: flameslayers custom soldiers(feedback please)

Wording is a little ackward for Ruin Drain...Try: If you cause a wound but the figure is not destroyed, you may remove as many wound marker as Azte caused from your Army Card
Points 80 pts

Chectoris-- not sure what you are trying to a accomplish on your special...are you diverting the attack or swapping locations of figures? or is it allowing you to attack a figure you are not engaged with while engaged???? points 80 pt

Poisekk--100 pts

Flametail- 120 pts....it is odd for a water creature to have a flame or fire ability they usually cancel each other out. I might change slither to lava resistance or something like that. Or call it a fire salamander
Old December 31st, 2009, 05:47 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Wolfeman, I thank you for your reply towards Azte. Thats a good change.
For Chectoris, he can attack and switch figures.And the engaged question, yes he can attack anything regarless of being engaged.

For my vipers, I believe you have a good point with slither.
Ill change it, but i have no lave though...

Thank you!
Old December 31st, 2009, 11:13 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

Ok, a few quick notes from me.

-The Flametail Vipers are a bit overpowered- surviving an attack is pretty easy with 4 defense, and you have more than a 50% chance to immediately retaliate- regardless of whether they are engaged or not. You can also destroy a target immediately- even if it's only a common squad figure, it's pretty potent, and has a huge threat range at 9. I'd tone down the chances for Flametrap so these snakes aren't overpowered

Also, I wouldn't worry about the elements idea. Flaming snakes that can go through water are probably more interesting- and, of course, I wouldn't say these things are constantly on fire... they just have fire attributes.

-I see Chectoris as a disruptor- his attack is weak, but he has a method of averting threats of any size. Not only that, but he does get to roll for leaving engagements attacks. At first, that seemed overpowered, especially against squads, but it looks like it could work. Perhaps, though, reword it to say "if you inflict a wound?" It would keep him from being to potent as a wounding force.

Overall, though, you have some pretty good customs up here. Welcome to the site, I hope to see more.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old January 1st, 2010, 12:20 AM
I could go

Vilsara, you got a good point about the rolls for Flametrap
and i appreciate the ideas towards Chectoris.
Only one little detail about the Flaming serpent move.I personally like that die roll but maybe I should make them lose something else as well as all the counters...if anyone has an idea that is workable(perhaps losing their attack) for the duo.
BTW
how does this sound to everyone:
Flametrap-roll 9-18 to scorch the attacker if they are within 6 spaces.(for keeping our long range low life guys out of the way and still forcing foes to go for the kill)

Still, I'm planning on using the third armoc for some sort of hero. Any ideas there?
Thank you and happy new year year everyone!!!

Last edited by flameslayer93; January 1st, 2010 at 08:16 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards