View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2008, 08:33 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Predict The Victor: Elves vs. Tough Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I don't think the Wife's team will be an upset. Nilf himself could likely take out most of that elf army.
Then why vote elves?
Gotta say, Namibian, I don't think you're good enough. Or maybe its just that I've never had any joy with the elves. Have you done your heavy reading? (Yoyo in Heroscape, and How to choose, and use, your Elf Army.)

I actually hope you win, but I do have to say...

Your wife is going to TROUNCE YOUR ***.

And just so I can go for the grand prize. I expect she'll open with the Tarn and Finn to soften you up, then go for the throat with Nilfheim, and then just when you think you've finally got her cornered you'll remember that she hasn't used the Krav or Crixus yet.

EDIT: Oh yes, and when they arrive the Airborne will just rip into your army. Say, doesn't defensive agility only work against adjacent attacks? And how many ranged attackers does she have?

Tsk, tsk, it will be bloody.